.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Perth September 2007

:: Erica's Farewell Party ::
I was only expecting for a simple farewell dinner party with Erica that day, didn't know that we were going clubbing at all. Didn't even think that I would come home at 6am+!! It was all fun but. Havent been out partying for a while. Had lots of alcohol. Enjoyed dancing with friends and had to pretend to be dead at 4am so the crazy girl Erica wouldn't force me to drink as she did to others. Haha. There were still drinking at 6am and Jason was totally drunk and dead. I wasn't in good condition to drive so ahLun drove my car and sent us home. Got diarrhea and bad hang over the next day as anticipated. But I had a really good sleep that I haven't had for a while.




















































:: Happy Mooncake Festival ::

I had steamboat with friends in Northbridge to celebrate mooncake festival this year. And more alcohol after dinner at Dino (karaoke lounge). Got home at 3am. Felt quite guilty so I stayed up to study until 6am & went to bed. Hehe. And since that day, I adopted the habit to study until 6am whenever I came home late. Just occasionally. Crazy I know.































::: Food for this Month :::
I love Korean food and have always been visiting Seoul Korean restaurant which I reckon is the best in Northbridge. I went again few weeks ago with Yoko and Connie. Connie's from South Korea so we left it to him to order all the food. I tried something new which was really really yummy and I'd like to share~



Yoko and her favourite "Yukhoe". Raw seasoned ground beef (topped off with raw egg yolk). It's also quite popular in Japan.











Yummy cold noodles.




























With Yoko, Connie and my yummy 3rd Gelare ice cream of the month! Good to catch up with them ^^



:: Old High School Friends ::

Me, Priscila & YiWen.

My 2 girlfriends from back home who just transfered from Miri Curtin to Perth Curtin this semester. It was *great* to see them here. Priscila and I have known each other for at least 13 years now. We went to the same primary school together & I remember sitting next to her in primary four. We then went to the same high school again for 2 years until I transfered to another school. We used to hang out a lot when we were 13. I remember she was so crazy about Koala bears and always wanted to come to Australia since then. And I'm really glad that she finally made it here.

And YiWen~~~ I couldn't recognize her at all when I first saw her in Perth. And I felt really guilty when I found out that we were classmates in highschool!! YiWen~~ Sorry bahh~ Pls forgive me!! Mwa mwa.. She's really a nice girl though. We just clicked when we met again & I really like her. A very down-to-earth, loving & caring girl! ^^


::: My Biggest Rival :::

ahYap ate all the fried Wonton & left none for me T.T

















So pls make sure you stay away when you see this guy! Because he will grab all your food and leave NOTHING for you. He is seriously a big threat and for the first time I have to watch out for someone when I'm eating >.<

No comments: