.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Thursday

Cancelled my facial treatment appointment @ 1pm today cuz I decided to just use my own mask since they cost probably more than one facial Rx.. Cleaned the bathroom n swept the living room since we've got a new temporary hsemate moving in for 2 wks, well its a guy is all I can say which means I can't walk naked around the house now keke Went shopping with van @ David Jones while sheri was having a haircut @ st james hair studio .. Love shopping, bought 2 pairs of comfy slippers/boots, gene's birthday pressie n an important gift (secret).. Love checking out all the household items e.g. vacuum cleaner, tea sets etc.. So wanted to buy them.. So expensive! Sigh!! Must wait til I have my own house!! Love them love them!

Only spent 1.5hrs shopping, had to rush back to work to see some clients.. It was nearly 8pm when I went back to the city to meet them again, sheri van n I then went for Chinese massage for 30mins, awesome!! Get to relax a bit, always good :D

Got home n ate dinner while sheri n van went to get some DVDs, work starts @ 10am tomorrow so saw 2 movies with them in a row, but van slept from the beginning to the end for both movies, felt betrayed but luckily sheri was with me keke

Celebrating van's bday tomorrow, well she doesn't really want to celebrate so no fancy plans, usual dinner n maybe karaoke.. Didn't take much effort for me to think of bday present for her!

Me: eh van do u like surprises?
Van: no, I hate them, I beg u guys pls don't give me any surprises
Me: oh, can I then tell u what I want to buy for u?
Van: ok.
Me: I am thinking to get an external hard drive 500GB, seagate or WD, which one do u prefer?
Van: Either.

Easy one!!!! She's like a sister to me afterall, happy birthday, vanessa! xoxo

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: