.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Friday, July 10, 2009

PR

Yes, finally got my PR today.
1st thing I did was to find out how much the airticket cost from perth to KK in August! 2 events that I really want to attend: high school reunion @ port view on 8th August and Xiao Tshung's wedding on 16th August. I can't really go to both bcuz my boss won't be happy! So I've decided to just go to tshung's wedding. Am excited! I guess I will still be able to see some of my high school buddies like Sandra n Lawrence in KK hehe, the rest will probably hav gone back to kl/singapore, pls forgive me :( sim n kwee hui tried hard to persuade me this arvo, am really sorry! I will visit u guys in KL next time, I promise!! I really miss u guys very much.....

Gomen.
Gomen.
Gomen.
Gomen.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: