.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Exhausted

Work from 9am to 3pm today n rushed to my jap lesson after work.. Its my 1st lesson with keiko-sensei since I got back n for the 1st time I couldn't concentrate learning at all, my eyes were heavy n I was really struggling to answer all her questions, even those easy ones.

She made really yummy pasta for dinner today, she actually made the pasta sauce (not instant one) n it was really good! I was determined to help her preparing food for dinner party tomorrow despite my sleepiness.. I was doing things really slow but enjoyed very much learning how to cook like her! She's undoubtedly awesome. We spent good 2 hrs doing all the prep work, I'm really looking forward to the dinner tomorrow :)
Work start at 8am tomorrow .. I'm off to dreamland now, sweet dreams everyone.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: