.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Food ><


- Boss took us to 7 spices @ Applecross when I just got back n he reckons its one of the best indian restaurants in Perth! I then took Keiko-sensei thr again bcuz she loves spicy food, we ordered the most spicy dishes "beef vindaloo" n the owner n waiters were laughing at us bcuz we couldn't finish the food keke but enjoyed v v much! Hav to take van2 thr soon!

- Had steamboat @ home with sheri n van2 n watched guess3 which was awesome as well ^^

- Went Shimizu @ Floreat with Keiko-sensei, Kel n Gene bcuz Gene felt like eating a LOT of salmon sashimi, its buffet n cost $42 per person, sashimi all very fresh n tasty n cooked food just tasted alright! The owner of this restaurant is actually Singaporean (kel's an architect n his company designed the restaurant)..

- Visited Hiroshi-sensei with Sheri last weekend n he cooked very yummy Ramen for us (he forced us to say "sugoi" 3 times while eating it keke) we then chat a lot from afternoon to night n enjoyed blackforrest cake too :)

- I made some Japanese curry n Soba noodles + tuna @ home, been having a lot of chocolates as well, pralines from Keiko-sensei, souvenir from Sydney n glad to hear that she passed her exams :D

- Van2 just texted me that they r going to cook King prawns for dinner tonight muahaha they just went fishing with Wilson I think, I hope they catch something kekeke I wan to go fishing too ><>

1 comment:

babyduck said...

I am sooo jealoouussss