.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mum Again ^^

Mum

Posted by: Babyduck on: July 8, 2009
In: My Love⁠ ⁠Comment!⁠

My mum and my sister are here!!!!

It's sooo fun to have them around.

Can't really concentrate on work, just wanna go home ASAP to see them

We have been working on our diet and exercise together 

Mum started to be more familiar around Sashi and starting to talk , talk and talk feeding him those not so funny jokes 

she almost wanted to show him some indian dance move but i think she got a bit pai seh

Mum loves dan dan and labby

somehow she thought dan dan was a female and a senior citizen dog ( based on his grey hair)

and she started to talk to dan dan

mum: dan dan!! u tired or not? wanna rest?

dan dan: *quiet*

mum: i am sure you very tired! u sure u wanna go on?

dan dan: *quiet*

mum then turned to us and said : seee dan dan so tired la!

We went for curry fish head in little india

me: we are hereeee!!!!

mum: where are we??

me: little india

mum: wua so many indian eh

*mama bah that's why it's little india*

Latest news:

mum got herself locked inside the toilet. don't ask me how.

apparently she said that she was screaming for help but no one came.  * one hour scream*

We were busy watching tv

somehow she managed to unlocked herself.

and blasted on us when we were in the middle of watching tv.

heh heh

***Got this from my dearest sis's blog, damn funny!!!!!!!!!! Muahahaha love her to death!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: