.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

APA Acupuncture

1st day basic anatomical acupuncture course today :D quite excited, its been 6 mths since I graduated n weird to be sitting in a class again >< but good to learn stuff :) the class is small, about 20 students only n very very surprised to see so many of my physio coursemates here (7 of us!) keke

Pic 1 - brought my own pillow n towel, felt stupid when I walked in with them keke

Pic 2 - the classroom, APA @ Nedlands

Pic 3 - free noodles provided for each student (long n short ones) hehe (oh I meant needles*)

Eh, I struggled to keep myself awake only after 20 mins the presenter started his speech >< n this is going for 6 days!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

1 comment:

babyduck said...

I heard there is a lost weight course for acupunture? true?