.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Failure

This morning I was told that a client of mine went to chiro and got her problem "fixed" 100% T.T I'm just shit huh.. I must have missed something.. My boss decided to book her in again n treat her for free.. Ive told my boss I want to sit in while he treats, I better learn something.. Sad sad what have I missed.... the first time I've failed to treat someone :(

Well, many of my clients come to me after seeing chiro for like 8 months or more and I managed to "fix" them anyway =P so its probably a matter of finding the right treatment for you.. well the most important thing is I know what I'm doing and I want to make people feel better

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

3 comments:

Sim said...

fix me pls

Unknown said...

failure makes perfect... be happy...

Unknown said...

No it's not a failure, just mistake.
Mistakes make you more grounded.
Everybody makes mistake but it's good of you to be able to accept that and learn from your mistake.