.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Saturday

A client I treated at 11.30am:
JO: what r u doing tonight?
me: I have to go for a lesson tonight
JO: let's go to metro! Just come..
.....

Amanda texted at 2.03pm:
"lets go to metro tonight K? Hehe."
.....

Shu Yee called at 2.04pm:
SY: r u going tonight?
me: hah? go where
SY: metro!! wing asked to go
me: oh I've told him I can't...
.....

Wing texted at 2.12pm:
"Hi.. Miss Lim.. Your lucky has been invited to attend the bash tonight in Metro, Northbridge..
See Ya there"
.....

I'm definitely the second most hardworking person on earth! keke the 1st goes to Keiko-sensei of course kekeke well, I started work at 8am to 2pm, did my homework till 5pm, had Japanese lesson from 6.30 to 8.30pm, had dinner with Keiko-sensei then treated her neck n back at 10.30pm for an hour n got home at 12am! My boss texted me at 11pm+ saying: "a client called said the light was still on (the practice), should I go n check?" keke I replied n he went: "Ok... that's late! As long as we are not getting robbed..."

Ok thats how I spent my saturdayz, same thg gonna happen next wk, yes I know, no life, right! no life no life no life! Clients been telling me that! sigh sigh hav to get up early for work again tomorrow! when Dan, the other physio gets back from Europe, I'll be able to take a day off, Thursday hopefully :) still no clubbing on weekends, sorry my frenz :( one day I promise, I'll get very drunk n crazy with u guys again :D

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: