.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Go Kart

Got home at 7.30pm, had dinner then went go kart with sheri n van. The last time I did this was probably about 8 years ago in KK with my high school buddies! Miss them so much!!

I had so much needles over the past 6 days, from my feet up to my face and scalp, I've definitely developed some degree of needle phobia! Felt horrible especially in areas like biceps n my neck! I feel sorry for my clients who have to experience this awful sensation..

My left rhomboids was bleeding a bit (quite a bit) which was unusual, I hope the needle didn't get into my left lung, I don't wan to get pneumothorax, I've seen many of these patients in hospital n I know how bad gao lao felt like! well at least van knows wat my fav fruits r now.. I'll survive =P

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: