.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

New babies ^^

wuahaha finally some ~ROSES~ in the garden >< Went bunnings early this morning eagerly to buy a watering can... Couldn't bother to use water bottle anymore so now I don't hav to keep going into the house 3-4 times to keep refilling water keke well since my babies are doing so well these few days, they deserve a good watering can kekeke

Pic 1 - Can u spot the red rose bud :D hope they grow grow grow!...

Pic 2 - Another new babies and it's called Erigeron Profusion! I think they will produce bunches of small daisy-like flowers~ Can't wait ><

Pic 3 & 4: Thanks to Jie2 for precious gardening tips! They are growing very well now, even the one I thought it died seems to come back to life now hehe miracles! =P

Kekeke I'm obviously addicted to gardening recently... I know I should have spent more time on completing the scarf I made for takashi.. oh well no point rushing now.. winter is over in Japan >< Gomennasai!!!! =.="

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: