.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Running Shoes

Finally finally finally finally bought my running shoes @ Harbour Town today~~~ happy ler.. Cuz been feeling so stressed since my boss kept hinting me to get one to start my fitness training asap keke.. And he's expecting me to join him n 3 other clients w knee problems to take part in City Surf (12km run) in Aug/Sep... die laa >< At least got shoes now.. Good start huhh keke I was planning to get cheap shoes but then saw this brand =Mizuno=, same brand as my boss's running shoes, cost me abt AUD120 T.T somemore hav to spend money for pk boy's bday gift tomorrow T.T seriously broke now, if I say my acc has only 8 bucks left, will u bliv that? Keke Thx to cucuk cicik who helped me to pick the shoes n my free sunnies too keke enjoyed so much hanging out @ pk's territory today w unlimited free jester pies, coffee n iced tea keke plus free 50 bucks worth of make up products n a huge bag of sausage rolls to bring home....

Today's definitely a fruitful day.... ^^

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: