.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

My New Kareshi (bf) ^^

葉月くん~~~
First time we met @ school outside a church.
I fell and he offered his hand to help me getting up =.=
ドキドキした。 kekekekeke


Our first date at ocean park~~


We won the three-legged race event during sports day @ school!! kekeke


Bumped into him while I was working part time @ a cafe =P


Another date and to the theme park together~~ ^^


We went Hanabi Matsuri (fireworks festival) together, he likes my yukatta ler =P keke


Him in his school uniform ^^


Date again~ We went to the pool together =P and I wore cute bikini wahaha


Bumped into him when he was modeling for a magazine~ (his part time job) keke


We went to the cinema to watch a horror movie =P


He came to my house on my birthday to give me present!!! woohoo!!! kekee


Went skiing together n we had so much fun~ kakaka


We met @ a christmas party~~~ ><

Am still working hard to make him fall in love to me and marry me in the end... wahahahahahahaha

(This is what I've been doing lately =.= staying up late to date him n being late to work the next day ><) .........................

4 comments:

汪洋中的瓶女 said...

wow .. nice worrr

Issa Mommy said...

heheheheeeee!! got crazy abt him =.=

yan said...

oh no, poor takashi!

does he know?

can i have him if u don't him anyway, ahahahah

Issa Mommy said...

oiii! of course cannot hahaha, yah he read my blog yesterday and he went: ................, baka. Then he told me that I should be more professional about my job..... sigh..