.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Member ^^

The new member - a pink one - ehh I think its sunflower? Sheri n van2 bought it at Ikea today.. Meant to cost $8.95.. The cashier somehow asked for $4 something nia.. The cheapest @ bunnings also cost $6.99... So we zhap dao lo kekeke welcome to our house ^^

Pic 2 - haihhhhh I think dis baby is going to die soon :( Sheri says I should not have planted them too close to each other, cuz they will be fighting for food n one of them will die (as taught in KH @ high school).. o0oo I never pay attention at school n I don't even remember wat KH stands for ady keke.. so I rearranged their allocations, allowing more spaces for each of my babies... Hopefully dis little one will stay strong n continue to survive....

Sad ler :( someone pls teach me wat to do....
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

3 comments:

yan said...

why is the flowers laying flat on the ground already? you killed them already??

Issa Mommy said...

sigggggghhhhhh :(

Unknown said...

KH=Kemahiran Hidup

Maybe it's just not the right season? Flowers die eventually. They dont flower all year.
Did you feed the flowers food?
They need oxygen/carbon dioxide, sun, food & water.
Maybe it's just the wrong soil.
Google is your best teacher.