.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Knowing More About Myself....


I like personality tests cause they help to remind my positives and negatives that I tend to forget sometimes.

~Oh Well, Lets analyze my result now~

Your view on yourself: You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.

*Yes, many of my friends say I'm down-to-earth =P I agree that I'm a very straightforward person cuz I hate being fake n I hate fake ppl, n that's why I don't have many close friends.. I mean real close friends. Those who are able to keep your secrets. But I'm happy to have just a few :)

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for: You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.

*Not sure about romantic, but it's true that i'll do ANYTHING when I'm in love.......

Your readiness to commit to a relationship: You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.

*Yes very true!!!!! mostly based on my instinct, I commit pretty much straight away when it feels right =P but I also fall out of love pretty much straight away when it doesn't feel right =.="

The seriousness of your love: Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive, so you will find yourself with plenty of dates.

*I do have many tactics or strategies keke becareful guys......

Your views on education: Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.

*Yes because that is what dad been telling me since I was born... I do try to learn as much in order to make every aspects of my life better....

The right job for you: You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.

*Yes! That's what my dad been educating us as well... steady job steady income... so basically dad has so much influences on my characters huhh....

How do you view success: You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.

*Afraid of failure - this is somewhat true, I'd rather avoid so I won't have to experience disappointments n failure.. There are obviously a lot to learn about courage...

What are you most afraid of: You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It's time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear.

*I honestly don't really mind how other people see me. Because I believe the truth will come out one day. But but but but I care most how my family/close friends see me. I would die if they don't understand me.

Who is your true self: You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.

*My heart......? mmmmm.....

****Overall, Quite accurate for me :D****

Try out this interesting personality test!

http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test82.aspx


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

try out the myers briggs theory even more accurate

Anonymous said...

try myers briggs theory even more accurate

love
cyril

Issa Mommy said...

love u tooooo! muahahahhaa what is myers briggs theory....