.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2 Days in KL


(A Picture of my Credit Card removed after I got told off by Takashi "too dangerous" ><)

*The most important thing to carry with me when travelling or shopping I guess.. kekeke


*Sheri and my first time sitting in =AIR ASIA X= from Perth to KL~~ The seat was quite spacious compared to Jet Star and the flight attendants were more professional too, overall, Jet Star sux.... kekeke

*Air Asia was having some kind of promotions so all passengers were given free meals keke the choices were "BBQ chicken with potatoes or Curry chicken with rice", I thought we usually get 2 different choices of meat like chicken or beef, so I was like "chicken and what?" .... BOTH of them tasted BAD n we didnt finish our meals. Luckily on our flight back, we had the choices of "BBQ chicken or Nasi LemaK..." and both of us yelled "Nasi Lemak" together, and that tasted much much better :)

*It says "Air Mauritius", pretty old plane inside ... keke


*My hand carry baggage: a small bag of facial stuff, a file with important documents such as my bridging visa B (in case they don't let me re-enter Australia), 1 piece of cloth (but never wear it), undergarments, comfort kit from Air Asia, 2 packs of Cadbury chocolates for sim, and 2 bottles of my fav red wines, brown brothers Dolcetto & Syrah for laichee n kweehui as their late birthday gifts. keke


*Our twin bed room @ park royal hotel opposite to Sungei Wang, quite niceeeee~~~~ n expensive too, cost DAD about RM450 per night and RM170 to extend the room till 6pm the next day as our flight was at night. The stay was pretty good though, hot bath was awesome, bed was comfy, and breakfast was good too. I've also stolen all the hotel toiletries keke



*First thing I bought @ SaSa in Sungei Wang: Magic Hair Remover from Japan, so surprised to see this in KL as I've always wanted this since last year and told Takashi once to buy for me before, but I didn't know how to explain this hair remover thing to him, and he ended up buying me a body scrub pad =.= BAKA.


*Wohohoho I then even surprised to see this F Cup Cookie (from Japan as well) for breasts enlargement!!!! kekekeke, I've seen this in a Japanese magazine before and would love to give it a try!!!!! apparently you only need to consume 2 biscuits a day and you'll see the result in about 2 weeks, I so wanted to buy this, but since I've been ripped off (I wasted AUD$200 the last time I bought this kind of stuff) plus you will need maintainence on consuming this (one box would last about 2 weeks) n don't think I can find this in Perth.... so I decided to send this photo to Takashi, getting him to buy for me instead kekeke. But he then told me off and asked me not to do silly things =.= I want lerrrrr........


*Maa funny hair ^^ Had my hair done @ Times Square, I basically went to the information counter and asked which hair saloons were the popular ones, and then I found Hair Index Saloon which had the most customers at that time, kekekee. It cost me about RM300 to have my hair colored (just root touch-up), treatment and cut done by a professional stylist and another RM70 for a scalp treatment product. Expensive but still cheaper than any saloons in Perth I guess.. kekeke

*While waiting for my hair done, I took a picture of Lena Fuji, maa fav model :) from a Chinese ViVi magazine~ She's shooo cuteeee :)

*I had facial treatment on the next day @ New Faces, located next to the hair saloon, they had some kind of collagen treatment promotions including back and shoulder massage, so I took that one and felt really good after the treatment. It only cost about RM138 which was a fair price but then I was persuaded to buy some hydro essence and oxygen mask which cost me another RM550 T.T I think this blog is more about how to become broke in 2 days.


*There was a Japanese food fair @ Times Square and got these 2 items which I eagerly craved for since the last time I visited Japan.........

*Other Stuff I've Done:

1. Hunting for four Polo shirts for my boss (about RM109 each), using up all my cash T.T but bought one really nice white Polo for Takashi as well, and two for myself keke

2. Quite happy with the clothes shopping in KL, got a few tops/dress, a pair of boots and slippers :D

*Highlights of the trip:

1. Sheri's interview for medical school went really well and we are waiting for the results to be released in 2 weeks time, and I'm sure she will be offered :) RSIC vs PMC keke (UCD sux...)

2. Sooooooo happy to see my buddies!!!!! laichee, kweehui and sim ... so happy to catch up with them and glad to see them doing well in KL. Many thanks to them for spending time doing shopping with me and taking me n Sheri to the airport~~ Take care n will see u guys again soon ^^

Overall, 2 days trip to KL was short, but relax and most importantly recharged my energy :) but I'm broke now T.T someone pls send me money (jiejie, pls pls plssssssss...... kekeke)


2 comments:

汪洋中的瓶女 said...

hey hey hey ~~~~ lena is my fav model tooooooooooooo !!!! super love her !!! ^.^

Issa Mommy said...

hhehehe yaaaaa shes so prettyyyy riteeeeeeee kekekeke