.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Physio ^^

Finally Finally!!!! Wahahahaha my last client today was actually very happy with my treatment n he canceled his physio session with my boss tomorrow n asked to rebook in with me instead! Wahahaa Aubrey (my boss) was just talking about this last week that the ultimate aim is to make clients wanting to see Katrina instead of Aubrey wahaha Happy!! Oh well its been a bit stressful working with my boss cuz he's seriously a really really good physio!!! And clients usually walk in n ask "is Aubrey working here?" or "er... I thought I'm seeing Aubrey today?"..... sigh sigh.... n today this client who used to see Aubrey actually prefers to see me instead of seeing my boss! Hehe (*V* sign) I immediately informed Aubrey n he was quite happy abt it too! I'm not saying I'm a good physio now cuz I haven't mentioned how sux I was with some other clients keke they usually ask things like "are u still learning?" or "are you a student?" ...... sigh sigh.. at least some improvements today! Thrs sho sho sho much physio stuff I need to learn still n sho sho sho much to review! At least my boss is pushing me to be a good physio :) well, in this kind of situation, I know T will say "don't rush! take it easy!" .... :)

Oh, a great news to share today! Sheri passed her interview n got offered a place @ PMC medical college! Woohooo! well done girl! "U kick ass!" (from sylvia jie2), but she hasn't decided what she wants to do yet.. No matter what your decision is, we will always always support you!!!! Pls remember no one loves you more than we do... (Maybe except Vanessa, Cyril n Nisha) not Hyde unfortunately =P Afterall, the most important thing is HAPPINESS ~ Gambateh!

*Life is shorter that anyone can imagine. I hope everyone is enjoying what they r doing n focusing to make their later lives easier! Gambarimashou! ^^

p/s: Pic 1 - new Speedo goggles I bought @ Aqua life today! Costs abt 9 bucks! I don't really like to wear goggles but the chlorin was killing my eyes last wk! Hehe went swimming with Gene this arvo n he became my swimming sensei to teach me how to swim freestyle! Something new I learnt today! I usually only swim breaststroke (not the pro one but leisure one) n lost to this old grandpa who was walking besides me == he actually walked faster than I swam! Wahaha so I must master freestyle now to revenge the grandpa....

Ok me going to eat Sheri's homemade tang yuan now n can't wait to have 10 hours sleep!!!! ^^

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

3 comments:

sophie said...

mayb tat client thinks you're pretty .. having a physio session with a pretty girl will make a better result ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Issa Mommy said...

stupiak sophie!!!!!! they have to pay $$$ de lohhhhhh he should spend it on Club X instead if thats the case =P oh but I really got a client who actually wanted double session with me wahaha n asked my boss if he can take me out for dinner =.= scary~~

babyduck said...

i am so proud of you :D well
done girl! u deserve it :D