.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Food...

Eh... why people keep showing me what they eat recently?

Pic 1 - sent by mobile from Van2 when she had Japanese food at Fuji restaurant next to Fuji and Fuji in Vic park with Sheri, showing me off her "nabeyaki udon" waah...

Pic 2 - sent by mobile again from pkboy n a bunch of kids showing off "their dinner" tonight..

All look so yummy leh.. I wan I wan sigh sigh why did I hav instant noodles for dinner tonight...

Nvm.. I will revenge next wk!! Muahahaha shui jiao wo die.... =P

Oyasuminasai.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ei! Go sui jiao wo die remember to ask me out also wor... :D so fast you wanna come back already. ^^

Issa Mommy said...

hinching! YESSSS of course i will call you, i have no one to call besides u wahahahahaaa