.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Precision Physio ^^

Some pictures taken @ my workplace today. My boss, Aubrey bought a 40 years old house n basically renovated the whole practice by himself! Painted the wall, putting up the window blinds, n even built the reception desk! Sugoi desu ne! So its a new practice that just started its business abt 9 wks ago.. My boss only comes in on Friday and weekends n I work by myself on weekdays! Quite enjoy working on my own, n I usually just do some review or youtubing while waiting for clients to turn up hehe! Otherwise just go home n do my own stuff, laundry cooking etc keke I usually have abt 4 hrs break from Mon to Thu n it only takes 5 mins to get home! hehe I don't hav to wake up so early as well in the morning n this sounds like my kind of job huh hehehe I'm only seeing 30 clients per week at the moment, n I'm hoping to build up to 40 soon! 40 clients a week means $900+ per week! Not what I'm expected yet n eventually I want to see at least 50 clients per week if possible n thats probably good enough for a new grad! Gambarimasu! Time really flies, I'm going home in 20 days ^^ Excited but I will have to rebuild my clients load again when I come back from Malaysia in June :( Gambarimasu!!!!

Something I need to figure out in these few wks: my tax return, superannuation fund etc etc! My boss has been telling me to register n I seriously have no idea on finance stuff. I've made an appointment with a financial adviser on Monday at least, n apparently he will be able to give me details abt tax return, superannuation, *investment, company/partnership etc etc.... n I'm really glad that thrs such person exists on earth hehe well, the very first step to making big money I guess... kekeke GAMBARIMASU!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

4 comments:

babayduck said...

Your office look very plain
shud add some flowers or colourful sofas or painting :)
miss u
can't wait to see you

Takashi said...

カトリナ。そこそこきれいなクリニックだと思うよ。がんばれよ。

そうそう。

ブログでカトリナがどれだけ、給料をもらってるか書かないほうがいい。

誰が見てるか分からないでしょう。

もし、政府の税金の係りの人が見たら、言い訳できないよ。

カトリナ。

はやく、プロのmindをもってくれ。

Takashi said...

ごめん。たくさん書いてしまった。

Issa Mommy said...

はいはい わかった

ごめんなさい =P