.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Monday, May 11, 2009

About Work Again ><

After working as a physio for 2 months (and 5 months since I graduated), I finally finally finally did some physio revision today keke I know I have been very slacked! I'd rather be busy cooking, gardening, cleaning, studying Japanese, watching Taiwanese series and sleeping but not revising physio..... keke simply just sick of physio and need lots of rest++ after studying for so many years, but i think its time to pick up the books now and continue to learn about how to become a good physio! As a matter of fact, I have to do a 40mins presentation on "knees" stuff to my boss this thursday =.= so I have no choice but to revise .. and luckily I always had the habit of making my own notes throughout my university days so all I need to do now is to click on start menu -> my documents -> physiotherapy -> year two -> semester two -> musculoskeletal -> "knee" word documents!!!!... kekeke Save my time to flip books or go googling! Im going to print the notes out and read it to my boss on Thursday.. muahaha but but but I still need to revise them and be able to demonstrate all the orthopaedic tests.... sigh nvm lah I still have Wednesday night (keke) .... I know Im lazy, well holiday is not far away, 15 more days to go and I will be whinging abt how small jetstar seat is =P cant waittttt~ dan2, labby2 and teddy~ here I come~~~ kekeke

=Work Update=
Robyn, the other physio @ my practice quit her job today!!!! so I'm basically working on my own now! full time, 7 days a week! Well, Im going away for 3 weeks soon so I need some savings!!!! Also, Im thinking to cut down my students number and pass some of my students to Keiko-sensei this week cuz I cant find much time to teach Japanese anymore :( I quite enjoy my part time job though.. I guess Physio is my primary job afterall, and as dad and takashi said before, I should always be clear with my priorities, and I guess I am doing well so far ^^ Gambarimasu!!!!

ほんまにめちゃあいたいなァ....。