.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

A day in Singapore

Transited in Singapore as usual n managed to do quite a bit of shopping in one day at a new shopping mall, Tampines 1 which was not very far from Simei. Its newly open, so all shops were on sale :D Stuff I've bought: Clothes to wear for next 3 weeks, sexy undergarments (for next 3 weeks too), some silver necklaces/accessories, shoes n slippers.

Had Japanese for dinner @ Manpuku, a restaurant that serves all sort of japanese dishes - okonomiyaki, udon, ramen, sushi, tempura etc etc, n even desserts like dango! Aaaahhh I wish thrs one in Perth as well T.T so I can go everyday =P


Unfortunately, I then lost my wallet or should I say I left it in the toilet because I rushed to go back to the restaurant to eat dessert =.= so someone took it n never return.. stupid I know :( well, do u think ppl will return $900 aussie dollars if they found it in the toilet? Sigh sigh Had to make a police report so that I can reapply for my Malaysian IC as well as my Australian driving license T.T I also had to cancel all my credit cards, n it wasnt dad's first time doing this for me so he knew well what to do keke felt quite upset mainly because I lost my $900 cash! Was going to give mom pocket money RM1000 but broke now! As for my LV wallet, I plan to get a new one soon in Paris keke the old one was a bit damaged by my nail polish remover when I was trying to remove a stubborn blue pen ink kekeeke stupid again I know.. SAD bcuz it was a present from dad when we travelled to HK few yrs ago n it was more expensive than the other LV wallets bcuz of its designs/patterns (at that time anyway).. I didn't feel as bad when I lost my LV sunglasses in Macao beginning of this year because I bought it myself, simply heartache when it comes to gifts especially from my family..

Well, at least jie jie was thr to keep me company, btw, I'm glad sashi n jie jie liked the wedding gift I bought for them! Another expensive gift, Swarovski crystal Champagne glass but worth it, damn beautiful n elegant :) I'm considering to get the Swarovski tiara for her as well if she likes it, hav to work really hard when I get back to Perth ><






Most importantly, her ring was DAMN huge!!! n she definitely is happy :) Well done, sashi! Lots of things she has ordered me to do to help her organise her coming wedding in KK! 1st wedding in our family so Im sure its gonna be BIG! I think they r planning to get 80 tables i.e. 800 ppl n it cost RM1000+ per table just for the FOOD during wedding reception =.= I hope they serve us abalones keke lucky jie jie cuz dad is in charge of the wedding in kk including the 800 wedding favors (little appreciation gifts for all guests) n hes going to search in Europe!!! Hes always been well-known for being VERY generous n I have to say hes the best dad in the world d(^-^)b

A short trip in singapore was good overall, productive shopping n managed to catch up a bit with my dearest sis! At least I didnt lose my passport (trying to b optimistic) m(_)m

=Family Update=
- Sophie is going back to KK soon middle of the year I think and shes taking her BF, Eugene with her muahahahhhahahahaa (to Singapore though)
- Sheri is going to do a bit more traveling this year n shes going to Japan in July for Kobe University Summer Program! The same program that I took part in 2 years ago n Im sure shes going to have a ball!
- Gary is getting his transcript this Friday, apparently he failed Chinese, Moral, Account n book keeping and I (instead of mom) am going to meet his teacher to discuss his results muahaha n pretend to scold him in front of his teacher keke
- Dad is currently in KL, probably busy gambling @ Genting keke n mom is apparently busy practice "branghra" dance with her buddies for jie2's wedding =.=

No comments: