.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Magic Hands ^^

Something I must brag about keke I've got a new client who drove 3 hours all the way from home just to see "Katrina" for physio treatment muahahahaha I treated her brother in the past few weeks who suffered low back pain, managed to "fix" him and apparently he's been telling everyone about my "miracle hands" (direct quote from the new client's mom today).. and they are trying to get the father to come in on Sunday to let me have a look at his back as well!!!! so I'm basically going to treat the whole family now! wohohoho this is obviously some sense of satisfaction and great encouragement to keep me going :) Work is getting busier and I think I will be seeing 50 clients this week! About 2 weeks left to holidays, and I'm actually hoping to work a bit more =.= Getting addicted to my job keke (well I need $$$ to buy souvenirs for family leh) Oh well, I'm not prepared for my presentation tomorrow, and I've just emailed my boss to postpone it to next Tues.... kekeke

Everyones busy lately, vanessa busy doing her assignments and sheris busy making more and more and more "sesame tang yuan" (at 12am)...... work starts at 9am tomorrow and I should hit the rack now....

=Relationship Update=
Cold, cold and cold.....
We just havent realized...
how much we actually care about each other.

わるかった、 ごめん。

2 comments:

Sim said...

fix me pls

babyduck said...

FINALLY!!! the ppl actually realize how good is our services....kekekekekeke
gimme 5!!