.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shinkansen

T and I missed the 8.56am Hikari train this AM >< we didn't want to run late so we took Nozomi instead, the fastest train to get to Tokyo (even though my railway pass is not valid on this train keke) lucky they didn't check my ticket in the train >< it took 2hrs+ from Kyoto to Tokyo; I need to change train to get to Yamagata n T has an interview in Yokohama this arvo. We had yummy curry rice @ San Marco @ Tokyo station n did a bit of shopping keke

Am now in a different train on my way to Keiko-sensei's hometown, Yamagata~ a place famous with On-sen (hot spring) ^^ Keiko-sensei's mum, Yoko-san will be picking me up @ tendo-station ^^ Very excited to see her!!! Am staying @ their place for 3 nights before traveling to Yokohama ;)

Pic 1 - what the bullet train looks like keke
Pic 2 - @ Tokyo station
Pic 3/4 - looking out the train window~
Pic 5/6 - spacious n comfortable seats in the train; I've left one luggage in Kyoto n can't bliv I still hav a lot of stuff to carry to Yamagata ><
Pic 7 - glad I could charge my phone/camera in the train :D
Pic 8/9 - I want to buy obentou (lunch box) in the train but T bought me too much snacks =.=

The train somehow is slowing down, ohhh ohhh I see white snow (last pic, sorry very not clear)~~

Ohhh ohhh I see.... I see.... I saw cemetery ><
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: