.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Returning to Kyoto tonight ^^

Met Xiao Hua in Tokyo yesterday, a friend I met in Perth who comes from China, she married to her Japanese Husband a yr ago >< She's very nice!!! Took a day off from work to take me around Tokyo ^^ We first went to the famous *Akihabara* n then *Tokyo tower*~ although I've been to these places with my family 2 yrs ago hehe Really great to catch up with her.. Felt bad that she paid everythg for me though >< she's too kind!!!

Am leaving Yokohama for Tokyo now, meeting T after his interview @ Roppongi station n we'll go back to Kyoto together by midnight bus :D did a fair bit shopping with Miki-san @ Yokohama station before I left n really hav to stop buying stuff >< am still carrying lots of stuff >< very very heavy T.T the train quite packed @ this hour (pic 3)...

An old lady just sat down right next to me n told a young lady (next to her) off for using mobile near priority seats, she wasn't really talking on the fon, just texting or playing with her fon keke so fierce >< I wonder why she didn't tell me off bcuz I'm prettier?! Muahahaha jkjk I bet she didn't realize bcuz my blackberry doesn't look like the typical Japanese "flipping" mobile fon (pic 2) keke she's looking around 60 to 70 yrs of age, wearing black skirt n coat with gold color buttons >< sitting so straight reading a book, her nails are nicely trimmed n polished (dark pink color) keke

Pic 4 - bought a stylish dinner bag for mum as requested ^^ mum got most souvenirs bcuz she gav me a list of stuff to buy keke

Hav to find jie2's 20-30 candies tomorrow ><
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: