.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kawaguchi Family ><

Continue from prev post...

I must mention Keiko-sensei's parents, Yoko-san n Koji-san are very very very nice people!!!! I must say Yoko-san is the *Queen* of *obasan* if u understand what I'm saying, I thought mum is worse n then I met Takashi, I thought T is worse, n then I met Yoko-san!!!! I'm carrying more stuff than before, she basically insisted me to take everything: from a wooden green tea scoop to her old Japanese stamps series >< but she's sooo lovely~ Yamagata won't be as fun without them ^^

Pic 1 - my 1st gift from the cute couple, Yoko-san told me to put it on straight away to keep me warm when I got into the house ^^
Pic 2 - typical Japanese tatami room + futon (+ electric blanket)
Pic 3 - Had to wear mask while making panda sushi~ learning from Yoko-san ^^
Pic 4 - 044's Panda sushi~~ a bit ugly ==
Pic 5 - n panda sushi made by Yoko-san~ same ingredients but hers somehow taste nicer keke
Pic 6/7 - Koji-san in living/dining room, + my fav kotatsu!! (low, covered table with heater underneath) u basically keep your legs underneath the table to keep warm, eat n watch tv etc.. I shoo want one in Perth ><
Pic 8/9 - my bag is full of souvenirs from Yamagata >< couldn't squeeze more in n Yoko-san found this green big bag with wheels for me to put more stuff in >< damn heavy!! Again I thought it would be rude to reject so I took everything: big bag of fruits, lots of soumen (Japanese thin noodles), Japanese pickles, Japanese curry, dried mushrooms, lots of senbei (Japanese snacks) to eat in the train etc etc etc ><

Example heavy breakfast I had this AM before I left Yamagata:
- Yaki (fried) Salmon
- fried egg
- Salad: tomatoes, broccoli, lettuce
- Scallop sake rice (very nice!!!)
- Miso soup
- Japanese pickles x 3 types
- 2 pieces of apple
- Japanese tea x 3 cups
- 2 x desserts: cream puff n vanilla swiss roll (lots!!!) ><
- Lipton tea x 1

Imagine me eating like this 3 times/day T.T

Example conversation in the car on our way to train station before I left Yamagata:
(I've been having runny nose for 3 days)
Koji-san (otousan/dad): have u got a small pack of tissue with u?
Me: yes!
Koji-san: Have u got it in your pocket? So its easy for u to take it out?
Me: ...... Yes!!!
Yoko-san (okaasan/mum) busy looking for a box of tissue that's usually placed in the car: Take this tissue box with u!!
Me: ....... nonono!! I'm okay..... ><

Muahahahhahaa I can't describe enuff abt them >< shoo cute :D missing them already ><
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: