.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

JR railway pass

Freaking lost for an hour ><
Freaking crowded @ kyoto central station!
2 main tasks for me today:
1) Obtain my 7 days JR railway pass @ JR office @ Kyoto station - *only for foreigners* I bought the pass @ HIS in Perth, able to use on most trains except Nozomi (the fastest one ><)
2) Exchange the rest of my travellers cheques, I need cash!!!! kekeke

Pic 1/2 - lots of ppl @ kyoto station/my JR railway pass
Pic 3 - the cash exchange rate for aussie dollars very low (70.49)!! Lucky I didn't carry much cash >< the rate that I got for my travellers cheques in Aus was a lot higher 82.39!! 12% is a lot of difference!!
Pic 4 - takashi's name tags from his seminar today
Pic 5/6 - we had okonomiyaki* for dinner after his seminar ^^

Am heading to Yamagata (keiko sensei's hometown) tomorrow which will be a lot colder than kyoto, so we r shopping for boots @ a shopping mall now; I need a good pair to keep my feet warm ><
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: