.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Matchmakers

Went to see uncle Tony's very exp new bungalow this arvo.. and the malaysian owner's wife turned out to be one of my clients!!! What a coincidence ><

Mrs W: ohh I've always had one question to ask you, are you attached? I want to introduce my son.....

Muahahaha seriously what's going on lately, uncle Tony also did similar thing last night @ dinner, introduced a lawyer who comes from KK n kept repeating how good he is, so funnyyy

Anyhow, am going gambling with uncle @ burswood tonight!! Hope to get full house again! My record: 2 times fullhse in Macau, 1 @ burswood! Lots of money lehh

Also just found out from uncle tony that dad n mum r currently gambling @ genting now ><
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

1 comment:

Takashi said...

.......................................................................