.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Daddy's girl

I was in bed at 10pm (weird hoh) n was about to go to Lala land when dad called, had to pretend I wasn't sleeping yet >< but happy to talk to him!! I miss my family very much ler :( was told uncle Tony is coming to Perth next next wk to settle stuff with his new house (very very nice bungalow!) n he's going to introduce me a lawyer who can help dad to buy a house :D was also told dad is planning to come to Perth with uncle Tony in December, yeay~ I won't be so homesick then, cuz am not going away at all this coming summer, will kuai kuai stay n work in Perth (for the very 1st time in 7yrs since I came to Australia keke), don't know how am gonna survive yet == oyasumi
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: