.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wooohoo~~

Excited excited excited excited :D

Yes can't survive without traveling! Been packing this morning, n have to see 8 clients this afternoon, then flying to Singapore tonight kekekeekeke I'm planning to spend the whole Friday shopping @ Far East plaza and Vivo city (recommended by Van2), no way I will go back to Tampines mall (where I lost my wallet n 900bucks) keke hopefully to find some good beauty saloon too~~

=Highlights of this coming trip=
- Jie2 taking me to make my saree for her wedding keke
- Am really looking forward to seeing Pris~ she's having a sleepover at my place and we gonna chit chat till the next morning :D
- Tshung's wedding of course, and can't wait to see my family n good old frens in KK

Short trip but good one :) :) :) :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: