.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I sux

Saw 7 new clients today and only managed to rebook 2

(Boss called at 7pm)
Boss: why haven't u rebooked 5 newies today?
o44: oh, 1 wants to check her schedule, 1 usually sees a physio in Subi, and the rest I thought they don't really need another session, normal mvts n no pain on assessment etc etc etc etc..... (explanations why I don't think they need to be followed up, for each client)
Boss: well, I've never treated a client just once, you need at least a follow up session to make sure they really feel better etc etc etc etc..... (reasons to follow up)
o44: alright, I'll try to call them next week and see if I can rebook them
Boss: nono, don't worry, I'll give them a call next week and try booking them with both of us and for free!
.......

Boss then texted:
"Katrina in future if you're not sure how to help the client then tell them to see both of us on a friday evening or send them to see me in cannington. Then ill give you feedback."

I have to say my boss is nice
which makes me feel shit

Sigh, long way for me to become a good physio like him

Sigh, long way for me to open my own clinic

Sigh, long way for me to go home, back to KK T.T


(Dad called at 10pm)
Dad: anything happened?!
o44: nothing, how's mum?!
Mum: aiyaa~~ she lost by one point (watching superidol apparently)
o44: mum, pls concentrate when talking to me on the fon, when can I go back to kk for good?!
Mum: oh, u want to come back ady?!
o44: no, I need more experience 1st
Mum: that's y~~ do u use machine at work?! U shud use hot plate....... (Mum then started telling me how to treat.. ><)

Sigh, I miss my family leh.
Gambarimasu.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

2 comments:

Pkboy said...

Girl, never give up, you are still young, never too rush to do something, this is what you told me when I was down.

Issa Mommy said...

Hey boy, thank you very much :D