.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Monday, August 17, 2009

A weekend in Singapore n KK :D

Pic 1 - Only had Friday to go shopping @ Vivo city in Singapore, bought some gifts for boss n his wife (some socks n a super cute good quality toddler shoes S$80+ T.T), a very cute Japanese/Korean style handbag for pris (glad she loves it ^^), spent most of my time checking out small travel easy to carry laptop but failed to buy keke

Pic 2 - jie2 came to meet me after work n took me to this shop to try out all the long red gowns for her wedding n failed to buy again hehe Pris then came to meet us not long after, we went shopping for clothes @ forever 21, bought 4 dresses n we then had awesome seafood dinner: chilli crabs, butter prawns etc (yes my treat!!! cuz jie2 is very poor now) n jie2 bought a lot of desserts to bring home (about 7 or 8 pieces) trying to cheer Pris up a bit keke Pris stayed over nite at our place, we had awesome supper/tea n it was really great catching up with her :) we SS with jie2's camera a lott n we chit chat til 4am+ (both ended up with panda eyes the next morning) keke

Pic 3 - took very early flight 7am+ to fly from Sin to KK, more advertisements noticed outside our house, mum was like: that's good!! So ppl can't see our house.. keke

Pic 4/5 - daddy n mummy's new renovated room, colorful obviously n mum was like: dad wants to be young == n also our new living room upstairs, quite nice n most importantly lots of food, I think dad is making a small bar at the corner cuz we love alcohol keke

Pic 6 - Sheri brought all these snacks/cakes from Japan, n yes I've put on more weight: 57.4kg T.T help......

Pic 7/8: mum took me n sheri to go shopping @ karamunsing n she ended up doing more shopping than us == we then went yamcha @ damai, sheri showing off her very milo milo (she just came back from Osaka the day before I arrived)

Pic 9 - me taking pic with super cute nisha after having hair cut n treatment (RM220) why so expensive ah

Overall, the trip was short (always short) but good!!!!!!!!!! Didn't lose any of my belongings this time :D finally managed to give mum some pocket money n she was like: nahhh, my daughter give me RM2000 lehhhh~~ (to auntie poh), n auntie poh was like: u giv me this foot orthotics for free rite!!! Already earn money... n she busy stealing all the snacks from Japan while saying this HAHA I didn't end up buying laptop, well takashi texted: thrs no need to buy, i think again: yeah honestly not really necessary to buy keke, I ended up spending the rest of my money on karaoke with my family n frens on Sat nite (RM500+) why so expensive ahhh T.T but very very crazy n fun nite, all the aunties literally sing n dance like thrs no tomorrow (will tell more stories later), I then went yamcha again with my highschool frens: sim, lawrence, gaolao n vui kong @ salim, also sheri n daishan, chit chatting till 4am+ (yes I'm now suffering from severe panda eyes)....

Just arrived in Perth, work starts @ 9am tomorrow ><

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: