.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Monday, August 3, 2009

More pressiez ^^

My boss n his wife n his little daughter had 3 days off n went down South for a short trip last weekend.. They got me Cookies 'N' Cream chocolatez n Cabernet merlot from Margaret river~ happi ^^

n very big news, they getting a new receptionist this wk, n boss is interviewing ppl tomorrow, he posted the advertisement last week n 100ppl+ replied! He has chosen only 8 ppl for interview n I get to sit in to help selecting who I think is good.. since I am the one who will be working with the new receptionist everyday! scary~ good experience I think :)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

1 comment:

Babyduck said...

How come ur Boss so nicee wan?
where u find ohhh???
finally they getting a new receptionist. cheers!!!