.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Transiting @ KLIA

I slept at least half way from Perth to KL n watched 1.5 movies, the flight didn't feel too bad at all.. My next flight is departing in 35mins, I'm enjoying my the tarik now~~ @ this Malaysian Recipe Cafe, RM8.90 T.T only realised I have some ringgits with me (from last trip) after ordering this, keke I have to admit I haven't really unpacked my baggages since I last traveled ><

I'm a bit worried about my mobile roaming cost, the last time I had to pay about AUD350++, 3 times my usual monthly usage :( dad just called n we talked for abt 10mins, I wonder how much its gonna cost me to receive calls/messages, I don't wan to receive a bomb when I get back to Perth ><

Van2, my frequent blog visitor =P can u pls check three mobile world roaming website n let me know the charges asap?! I tried but couldn't access to the website hehe thx thx xoxo

P.S dad is planning to visit me in perth during Xmas~~ woohooo!!! don't think mum is coming, dad was saying she's busy with something, aiya what else? (*her bunch of crazy dancing frens)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: