.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

3rd time in Kyoto~

Wahhhh damn happy when I see my accommodation = mansion (literally called mansion in Japanese ^^), more like an apartment for me n smaller wahahaha

Pic 1 - what the mansion looks like
Pic 2 - the entrance door + kitchen
Pic 3 - the toilet
Pic 4 - the bathroom with rectangular deep bathtub (another fav of mine), shampoos etc provided :D
Pic 5 - living room + bedroom
Pic 6 - view from balcony~ (takashi apologized for the not so pretty view, but who cares!! love it!!)

As you can see the room is not very big at all, but I can assure you its a lot better than most hotels keke cheaper as well, I'm renting for 2 weeks = 55000yen even though I will only be using for a week, the longer u rent the cheaper it gets, ****only Japanese can rent this kind of accommodation, not for foreigners unfortunately ><

I'm waiting for takashi to finish his class in an hour, he had 2 hours break this morning n came to the train station to pick me up :D then went to uni again n I had 2 hrs nap :D n just spent 2 hrs shopping @ a nearby drugs & cosmetics store!!!

Pic 7 - bought a lot** of beauty stuff kekeke (another reason why I love Japan) spent abt 40000yen ><
Pic 8 - jiejie, I've bought you nail polishes as requested by mum for ur wedding medicure/pedicure

Mum called me 3 times before I left Perth to help her to buy a few things.. Jiejie, sheri, sophie, cyril, gary, nisha, or anyone else any special requests?

Will keep updating :) :) :) :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: