.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

JShoppa

.......

I've spent more than half of my $$ in just 2 days >< too much to eat* n shop*!!!! Haven't done much sightseeing at all =P

I've just got a new blue suitcase (pic 1), the one that I'm using can't fit the things I bought so I had to get a bigger one ><

Some of my fav stuff:
Pic 2 - got all these cute stuff @ my fav department store, Loft :D that big panda face cost abt 5000yen+ n takashi got angry abt it keke
Pic 3 - love the wigs!!! Quite expensive though >< got 2 for myself for jie2's wedding occasions :D
Pic 4/5 - I'm thinking to get a small travel laptop if I hav enuff money left keke these Sony Vaioz are quite cheap compared to Aus n M'sia (in Japanese language though), haven't decided which one to get yet ><

I'm resting @ mansion now n takashi went to uni to prepare for his interview tomorrow with something Gold something Sachs, he told me off for not knowing this bank n asked me to read more newspaper n study more about world economics =.= n I told him I'm a physio muahaha

Last pic - T ordered me to do laundry n it took me a while to find out how this machine works; its quite cool bcuz u can actually set the time e.g only start washing the clothes in 9hrs time, n for the rest of other functions: I don't really understand what they are keke

Oh gtg supper time now ><
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

2 comments:

Michelle said...

cool wigs. are they expensive? its hard to get good ones without costing an arm and a leg. u seem to be having fun in japan!! im so jealous ahahaha

Issa Mommy said...

Hey mich, they hav cheao n expensive ones, I got one straight 70AUD+ n one curls 80aud+; they also sell 50% human hair one which is around 1600aud >< I got the cheap ones of course haha looks natural and very easy to use!