.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last day of September

Quick update on stuff I did recently ><

Pic 1-4: diet plan failed obviously >< cheryl bought us mooncakes n very yummy blueberry strudelz, also had lots of snacks from Japan from Keiko-sensei's mum recently, yummy~

Pic 5: went to Christian Chantelle in city (near LV shop keke) to trim my hair n colour a bit (touch root), my 2nd time thr, many Japanese hairdressers work thr but often short term bcuz on working holiday visa, so u get good hairdresser if u r lucky I guess keke

Pic 6 - went to hatsu's birthday dinner on Monday n funny cuz they use fireworks as candles, he couldn't blow them at all muahaha but pretty~

Pic 7 - went for beach volleyball too, lots of fun!!! Funny thing was when I got home n was about to remove this tape on my left foot before shower, I then realized I taped the wrong foot!!!! meant to be my right ankle which has suffered multiple sprains keke I'm surprised I didn't sprain my right ankle, must be a psychological thg huh keke

Other stuff:
- been very busy with work especially this coming week bcuz Dan (the other physio) is going to NZ tomorrow so am taking over all his clients ><
- boss's wife is giving birth on coming Sat so boss won't be working until mid next wk, that means I'm seeing his clients too ><
- dad is in Paris n Istanbul for a week, sheri sounds like she's enjoying her new life in Penang, Gary hopefully busy with his coming SPM, jiejie n mama in cupcake war muahahaha, sophie lost contact ady, probably has changed her surname to richard =P, nisha as cute as usual~ ^^
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: