.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Instant Hand Sanitizer ><

Sheri insisted us to carry these hand sanitizers while touring around Europe, n I have to tell her the unfortunate truth that we haven't been using them much! == Mom and I went looking for these hand sanitizers in KK on the day we fly n the 1st pharmacy shop near our house ran out of stock >< (how popular! in KK?!) n we had to drive to another phamarcy shop in Lintas to get them. Mom bought 3 bottles n told the pharmacist that she had bought the face masks. Well, we only used the hand sanitizer probably once @ KLIA while waiting for Gary to buy Burger King for us (more like mom forcing us to use it), and then I haven't noticed it throughout the rest of our Europe trip keke Not that we r not scared of the swine flu, we are always too hungry to think of H1N1 1st... At least I've used it twice AFTER eating to clean my hands in the train.. Keke I will bring them back to Perth for Sheri bcuz I think she has some sort of fetish for hand sanitizers, not that she likes to clean her hands, for some reason she just loves using them, yes a weirdo =P

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

2 comments:

babyduck said...

that's the reason why mum got tummy ache and vomiting
coz didn't use!!

Anonymous said...

see doctor sylvia also recommended this

Sheri