.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Changi Airport

Am currently transiting @ Changi Airport! Was planning to go to jiejie's place to take a nap before next flight but changed my mind n decided to wait here.. Mainly due to my heavy luggages! Can't be bothered to carry them around == shoulders aching...

Jie2: check-in ur luggage lah! I've left a saree at home for u to try on so I can make one for u, a sexy one ><

Jie, no early check-ins for Jetstar :(

Am sitting @ a cafe got a green tea cake n something I had for the 1st time: fresh soya bean milk & bean curd + peanuts & sesami glutinous balls (aka dou nai + dao fu fa + tang yuen).. The tang yuen damn sticky.. Sheri's tang yuen way way way better!!!! No kidding! The daofufa + soya bean milk not sweet enuff == n I haven't tried the green tea cake, don't think it will taste good.

Jetstar's food sux too, got a chicken foccacia n only had half of it.... I think I'm hinted to go on diet today, keke

I miss my family! I miss Nisha...
I'm still looking... No one @ the Jetstar check-in counters yet ==

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: