.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Brekky in Dublin

Went to bed at 8pm last night n woken up by mom at 8am, was going to sleep in but changed my mind since we only have today to see around Dublin hehe We r now having breakfast @ the Kingfisher restaurant right opposite to our hotel. Everyone is having regular breakfast: bacon, eggs, sausage n toast, n am only having homemade scone + coffee (watching my weight hehe) I have to make sure I look slim when I wear saree in Nov =P

Pic 1 - Sophie's carrying her broken umbrella. Its raining in Dublin ==

Pic 2 - Guess who is this cute auntie wearing "I love London" jumper muahaha
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i remember the umbrella
my umbrella :D
wooooo i love mom's jumper

Sheri