.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lovely Sunday

Went clubbing last night n got really drunk again (as usual) but didn't feel very bad at all this morning, just tired.. cuz had to work and saw 3 clients today!

Pic 1/2 - Aubrey, my boss is finally happy! He put up my qualification on the wall today hehe.. he's been nagging me for wks abt my qual + frame but I didn't have my original copy with me, gave it to mom! Went to uni last week attempted to get another original copy n found out it costs abt 80 bucks == so mom actually colour copied one and pos laju to me!! Hehe so dis paper flew all the way from Malaysia! Keke

Also, I learnt how to drill a hole from my boss today!! Kekeke fairly easy!! and I actually drilled this hole to hang the frame on the wall! Hehe

Pic 3 - went to Northbridge for dim sum after work with sheri, van and Keiko-sensei! Shu yee n peggie were supposed to join us as well but they overslept!! Keke too much alcohol =P I don't normally enjoy having dim sum this much but after having a big night, I really starved... dim sum here damn nicee Yum yum

Pic 4 - Flower sushi from Keiko-sensei!!! My first time having it and probably the cutest sushi I've ever had, she's so good at making sushi, n I had them for dinner, sho sho yummy~~!!!! ^^

Now, highlight of the day - 4 hours nap!!!! >< Went home after dim sum n jumped on bed straight away, slept really well :) :) :) :) Hinching is coming to perth in a week's time!! Can't waitttt :D

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: