.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beach Volleyball

My lesson tonight was canceled bcuz yanz wasn't feeling well so I decided to go to this indoor beach volleyball in Osborne park with Ben n Teru and took my usual volleyball mates with me - pk boy n all cucuk cicik! Hehe everyone was exhausted after the game cuz its very different than the normal volleyball that we usually do.... Not easy n quite tricky! We had lots of fun though ^^ except pk boy injured his right wrist keke oh well, hope yanz n pk boy r feeling better now!....

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

2 comments:

Sim said...

wasn't really well and then go play beach volleyball?

Issa Mommy said...

eh? one of my students was sick so class canceled, and then I went to play beach volleyball hahaa