.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy Busy April ><

Update update!!!! Been so busy lately n finally can have some time resting, blogging n uploading photos on facebook tonight keke!

== Highlights of the month ==
1) My fencing family, HinChing came visit me last week! woohoooooO~~~~ he's so funny ler carried 20 "dao sa bao" all the way from Malaysia keke n I brought him down South (Albany, Denmark n Pamberton) with Sheri, Van2 n 8 other frens, mostly my students for 3 days 2 nights.. Short trip but we had sho sho much fun :) Was planning to go to Augusta n Margaret River as well but didnt have enough time to make it there unfortunately..Now hes back to KK ady.. sigh sigh miss him lerrrr kekeke at least I got to catch up with him n glad to hear that he's doing well ^^

Couple shirts woo~ wahaha =P

@ Fly wave... kekeke

Attempting to take "da tou tie" with Alpacas~ hehe ><


2) Celebrated my dearest housemate, Nicole's 20th birthday @ Maya Masala n had Karaoke before our trip~

Pretty girl n Yummy CheeseCake~ hehe

4 housemates/high school classmates! keke me the oldest =.=

Karaoke @ Hit Studio, but way prefer Utopia! anyway, Happy Birthday, Nicole~~! :)


3) Ah Fen visiting from Malaysia n went to his BBQ party but didnt manage to attend many of their activities :( :( :( :( Gomennasai! He's leaving tomorrow morning ady, sigh sigh Will sure catch up with him when I go back to KK next month!!

Love BBQ~~ ^^

Us! :)

Ben's new RX7 ~ damn nice!!!! kekeke ><


4) Met some crazy n funny Japanese frens n had an awesome dinner @ Jun restaurant in the city~ damn nice food!!!! wooohoooo~

Yummy!!!!!!

Some grilled fish called Sama~ hehe

Shooo yummy!!!!

たこわさ~ Tako wasa~ Squid + wasabi! Had this for the 1st time! Quite nice :)

Drank n Ate shoo much!! ><

funny ppl!! keke...


= Other stuff =
5) The pilates course that I registered for got canceled due to lack of participants plus the timetable clashes with my acupuncture course... so will leave it until next year :) saved AUD$2150 keke

6) My physio job: am starting to work near full-time from this week :D hohoho and I also have 4 new students last week, so 21 students learning Japanese from me at present! kekeke making a bit of money ($640++ a month) n really enjoyed teaching :)

8) I've been eating like a lion recently, Probably gain 3 kgs over the past week... keke must go on diet this week =.=

9) FINALLY, am buying airticket to Japan @ H.I.S agent tomorrow!!!! ekekkee ;) MAS airlines having sales now, costs about AUD$748 for return ticket I think which is super cheap! Am planning a month trip to Japan in Nov this year to visit takashi n to do a short Japanese course @ some language schools in Kyoto if possible! My initial plan was to study in Japan for a year next year but changed my mind 2 days ago, got quite stressed about planning my future last few days, but felt much much better now after talking to a few important people in my life: my dad, my boss, hinching and takashi! Dad reckons I should focus on my career at least for a few years, takashi told me off as usual n asked me not to "obey" my dad BUT "understand" him.. hinching gave some good advises abt having short trips rather than living in Japan for a year :) So, gave up my dream abt living in Japan and will have to decide if I want to stay in Perth or move to Melbourne next year since Gary is going to Melbourne after he left school n dad is planning to get a house if I want to live there (or Perth).. I would definitely prefer to settle down in Melbourne, but I don't really want to leave my current work place since my boss has been so supportive n willing to teach me even he knows that I might be leaving Perth next year..

oh well, at least I know what I want to do this year ~ n as Takashi said, I should not rush to make decisions .... Anyhow, cant wait to go home next month!!!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Melbourne is fun but would the airfare from melbourne to Japan more expensive and takes longer?

Issa Mommy said...

Hey~~ Jetstar now fly from cairns n goldcoast I think direct flight to japan really cheap hehe so u only need to buy from melb to those places? n total around 600-800aud or even cheaper if its on sale! But expensive for me bcuz from perth to east coast abt 300aud ady T.T