.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kitchen ==

Last Sunday, Gene Paolo who is not good at cleaning but he reckons he gives good advices on cleaning told me to start cleaning the kitchen first, and keep all the stuff away as much as I can n he guarantees the house will look 50% cleaner!!!! So I've been cleaning the whole day, re-arranging the shelves, putting stuff away as much as possible, mop the floor... n finally took a picture of our new clean kitchen! What do u guys reckon?! Cleaner? Kekeke better than before I reassure you....

Sheri also helps to rearrange the shoes n slippas, Nicole cleaned the stove n changed the aluminium foil, Cheryl swept the floor n threw a mountain of rubbishes away, n now waiting for van2 to come home to wash the rest of the dirty plates n clear the sink.. Keke

I've also been busy cooking lately, greatly influenced by Keiko-sensei, she's damn good at cooking n I've never seen someone who enjoyed cooking so much like her.. I used to love cooking as well, few years ago perhaps, but ceased as uni workload increased! I'm now determined to pick up my cooking skills, trying to cook as often as I can, 3-5 times a week at least! ^^

Some food I've cooked this wk:
1) Roast chicken - I bought a whole chicken from Coles n put it in the oven! It was quite yummy, but Van2 asked me why didn't I buy straight from Coles that was already roasted ==

2) Fried Pork with Plum Sauce - recipe from pk boy, n my 2nd attempt actually cuz the 1st time failed, kekeke but I didn't use pork ribs this time so it was OK but not excellent keke

3) Japanese curry beef - nearly failed bcuz I bought the wrong ingredient == n told off by takashi T.T

4) Tiramisu Cake - didn't use a mixer machine n ended up a tiny bit watery, but edible n tasted good!! Keke

5) Spicy mince beef + eggplants - meant to use mince pork, but couldn't find it in the fridge so ... It was good though :)

6) Miso Soup! - Takashi taught me once in Singapore how to make miso soup (not instant one ok) hehe n I think it was a success kekeke

Oh well, I think its a good start at least! A few more stuff that I'm going to try next wk including mom's Malaysian curry chicken n Okonomiyaki! Woohoo~ Gambarimasu!

Work update:
- Saw 30 clients last week n waiting for my new plinth to arrive this week so I can have my own treatment room! ^^
- Had 5 new students last week! 2 Malaysians, 2 Bruneians, n 1 turkish keke..
Gambarimasu!

Family update:
- Sis is finally getting married next year

Relationship update:
- ......

Gambarimasu....

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

1 comment:

babyduck said...

wua..i must buy TOTO today!!
so hardworking. u guys actually do spring cleaning.
miracle men!!
i shud get you a cook book ok?