.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

2nd Time Gardening

Waaaaa.. Finally bought some flowers keke I so wanted to buy red roses but dis old man said sunflowers n santa rosa r easy to grow so I decided to start with sumthg not easy to die keke

Story**** I was 15 when I grew my own 1st plant which was a cactus that my ex bought for me @ kundasang n it died few mths later. What happened was I wasn't aware that my maid watered the plant so I poured more water n it ended up toooo much water. I thought it was going to die so I picked up my hair dryer blowing into the poor cactus hoping to dry it up a bit. Keke I thought it was a brilliant idea at that time and of course it died a few days later. Wahaha so sad though.. I really felt bad for the cactus, had to go through flood n desert n finally heaven =.= That's how bad I am at gardening. o0oo I'll tell u how my fishes n turtle died next time ><

Pic 1 - keke didn't know I'll need fertiliser for gardening eh keke was going to buy the plants only.. Lucky I had shu yee went shopping w me ^^

Pic 2 - after transferring the pretty flowers from the pots to the soil ground. Yea! First time leh~ Nice mah? ^^

My target is planting roses next time.. Jie2 will teach me ler =.= keke

Love them ^^


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

3 comments:

汪洋中的瓶女 said...

wow ~ 诗诗 u suka gardening juga @.@

Issa Mommy said...

yaaaa love the colorful flowers :) how abt uuuuu? I know who u r adyyy hehe I searched in facebook yesterday! kekkee happy to hear from u again ^^ where r u now ????

汪洋中的瓶女 said...

LOL !! thank god u know who am i haha ... but i think u cant reli remember anything bout me kan ? hehe coz i was not famous >.<.. but i do remember u and ur hair style for junior one/two oo lol .. cute ^.^ .. now u seemed very sexy n pretty eh~ reli very nice to hear bout u from yiwen keke.. i'm in kk ooo working now.. i suka flowers n i pernah tried to plant.. but failed T.T..so sad +.+.. i think i should learn from u hehe =D..teach me can ma? XD