.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Doggie Shots

My favourite shots taken by myself using ma sister's SLR camera. We took the dogs to a doggie park today....
~

While Dan2 was waiting impatiently before leaving the house ^^ Sooo cutee!

~

Labby2 resting after playing the whole afternoon~

~

My most fav shot of Dan2~ PERFECT :) I bet Takashi will be happy to see this pic ^^
~
**** Quick Update ****
Its my second day in Singapore now and will be going back to KK on Tuesday. Came all the way here to have my follow-up appointment at national eye centre and also to pick up Justin tomorrow who will be flying all the way from Melbourne and then send him off the next day to KK ... He'll be staying for a month and can't wait to see his grown up face =P
~
I will then be flying to KL on the 18th for 5 days to go gamble with my dad at genting highlands and.... shop!!!!! till drop... Takashi is planning to come visit me again this christmas just to see Orang Utan! not me :( hehe but I will be the happiest person in the world if I get to see him end of this year. But I hate it when he leaves. His presence always makes me feel heaven and hell. U know, a glimpse of heaven and a taste of hell... I hate to see him leave. If he's coming, he will only be staying for no more than a week. Busy man. Short holiday and flying everywhere. I think he's flying to Taiwan next week and L.A. early Jan.. I said "I think" bcuz I havent been talking to him much lately bcuz he's BUSY!
~
I can keep myself busy too ok! Yoko is coming to visit me in KK middle of Jan and I've booked 3 days 2 nite tour to Pulau Sipadan with her and my beloved cousin, Cyril!!! For your information, Yoko used to be my Japanese language partner and also my very first Japanese friend who I was obligated to meet weekly to complete our weekly task in order to pass my Jap subject at uni... and that is how we became really close friends now :) I'm so happy for her that she has passed all her exams and that she has successfully applied for a cruise ship job as a beautician. Like really good cruise ship. They will first send her to London for training before starting her job and that means I won't be seeing her for at least a year :( sad sad~ but I am really glad for her because this is what she always wanted and the best part is she will get paid really well and once she finishes the job she will have enough earnings to open her own beauty saloon in Japan :)
~
Ohh this is meant to be a quick update.. Takashi is calling now.. I better return to skype~ Hope everyone is enjoying the very last bit of 2008 which will be long forgetten when 2009 comes.... :)

4 comments:

Takashi said...

ごめんね. 愛してる.

jess said...

Hav been reading ur blog quite some times, just cant stop myself to tell u that i love ur blog~ hah! [:

Issa Mommy said...

Hey JEss!! thank you @@ my blog not very good lah, hardly update also hehe didn't know u r in Singapore leh!! otherwise I can meet u when I was in Singapore!!! hehe Im also visiting ur blog now :)

Issa Mommy said...

たかし、 私も。。。。。。 むああ