.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Last 3 Pics in My Camera


While I was stucked in Brunei - the lousy hotel they provided = Orchid Garden Hotel (4 star) = ... the check-in took forever with broken phones, super slow internet, unexciting breakfast... and they even forgot to put my flymate's apple strudels (6 boxes) in the fridge and left it at the reception till the next morning... yes hopeless..... the room looks nice though :)


Nisha trying out her new outfit, a gift from her mom who abandoned her few months ago.. poor Nisha.. She's good at posing, cooperates well with camera on my commands! Wooo~ I love Nisha :) Nisha's birthday is coming!! = 25th Dec = and she will be turning 3 ^^


Justin who traveled 10+hours to KK, playing XBox for 72 hours since his arrival... He was teaming up with his mates in Oz, playing the most violent game ever.. He seriously came all the way here to play GAMES, because he is currently playing Sheri's Nintendo DSL (1.30am). OK, I'm hoping to bring him to pulau this Sunday. I'm just too lazy to even move my finger these days. Thanks to Sylvia's hospitality in Singapore, I got diarrhea from Day one until I sat in the plane on my way back to KK....... jiejie, I lau sai 3 times after you dropped me at the airport.

1 comment:

Takashi said...

For the first time in about a month, you did not write on me. Good.