.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Time Gardener ^^

oOOoooo.... my weekend not as exciting as Jian Ping's... no fishing no badminton no cycling =P its cleaning day today so I woke up at 11.30am to start cleaning the kitchen.. the 2 pigs are still in wonderland, cheryl is cramming for test... and nicole is all lovey dovey with her bf hahahaa but I prefer cleaning on my own, cuz I can take my time, listen to songs, blogging and clean at my own pace =)

Half way cleaning the kitchen, I decided to move on to the garden to pluck all the weeds .... using only 2 gloves which I found from the kitchen! hahahaa yes kitchen gloves!!!


This bunch of grass gave me a hard time... I've tried all ways to remove this stubborn roots.. rotational, horizontal and vertical directions all attempted but just wouldn't tear out... I then recall meteor garden's 杉菜..... the meaning of wild grass... Meanwhile, I was hoping to find some new interesting species like HinChing's dad did which made world news!!!! And what I found was........

OK this is the most interesting species I found ... the others were like boring worms, grasshoppers......

o0oo this is like the only flower in the garden... at least Im able to differentiate the good and bad plants ok.. haha so precious~

After all my hard work.. OK whos going to finish up the mess now?

3pm: Everyone is out to help cleaning now woooohooo.. I better finish up my work too ohhhhhhhhh the legendary Chan's megastick.... (Phobaeticus chani, world's longest insect and HinChing's dad) taken this year....

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)


ohh I then used the BBQ spatula to help me pluck that bunch of stubborn grass out =)

No comments: