.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pure Milk

=Loving this pic ^.^=
Something to celebrate here :D
Mom once told me that I was unlike my other siblings, I didn't like drinking milk when I was only a few months old. What I loved was RIBENA, the number 1 selling blackcurrant fruit drink, mom used to put just tiny little dash of Ribena to my milk bottle and mix with lots of water, light red colour to trick me into drinking fluids. I hated milk till primary school. I remember the teachers used to give out free school milk before releasing us on friday afternoon, and luckily there were always choices :) strawberry, chocolate and pure white milk. And, chocolate milk has always been my favourite one.

When I then went to high school, I was always disgusted by the smell of it when I tried drinking milk. It somehow tasted weird & .. raw? can't find the word to describe it, the taste of it just made me feel revolting. Uuuuuee..

Only few weeks ago, I started to learn drinking milk :) It somehow didn't taste that disgusting at all. Hohohoho, Im starting to accept the taste~

Being an asian and therefore is highly susceptible to osteoporosis, me able to drink milk now is really something to celebrate, hehe it puts me to better sleep as well, good for my bones at least...

OK i know this is boring, but i just want to share :P take good care of your body as you grow older, everyone :)

Something that I don't eat at all, for example, pineapple because my tounge will normally go numb/tingling by just looking at it, and that's all I can think of for now after conquering milk :)

I dislike tomatoes but I don't mind eating them and I will choose not to eat them if I can. Takashi will eat anything except tomatoes and melon. I love all kind of fruits (not pineapple). I am like the fruit queen. Hehehehe. Something that I am proud of myself okkkkkk ^.^

I better go back to study... I am lost with PCR questions, can anyone give me the answers pls T.T

3 comments:

yan said...

there are some studies that indicate your blood type determines how well you absorb calcium from milk.

this has to do with the relative age and developement of the different blood types, reflecting the grownth and developement of human culture.

for eg, ppl the oldest blood type, O, may not absorb calcium as well from milk as this reflects the period of time when humans were mainly hunter-gatherers and before the domestication of animals and cattle, and therefore, are not as well adapted to diary products.

so it's not entirely your fault if you dislike milk. ^^

Issa Mommy said...

hahhh my blood type is O lehhhh... so accurate... hehehe but takashi is B, why he also didnt like milk before.. what blood type r u?

funny thing is i became the tallest among my siblings even i didnt drink much milk hoho

Unknown said...

i wont blame you for not liking milk. Luke always complains that there is no REAL milk in Malaysia
:(