.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Perfect eyesight now {=^.^=}


Just got back from Singapore this morning, safe and sound. Had a long nap till dinner and mom's curry chicken was really yummy~ Surgery was good because someone was thr with me (^_^) cooking, cleaning, doing the laundry, watering the plants, walking the dogs, dripping eye drops for me ...... there's nothing better than being spoiled ^.^ I also met sylvia's puppies = dan dan & labby labby = & kept getting their names wrong, dan dan's legs are short and always get bullied by labby labby, poor dan dan... and labby labby is super hyperactive & she is a true attention seeker! both very very cute tho :) And finally, my dear sister Dr. Sylvia hasn't changed much except looking more stressful, as casual as she has always been, and its not surprising to see her wearing the most lousy pyjamas when picking me up at the airport and to cause traffic jam in the hospital parking area bcuz she forgot to recharge her card ..... thats my sister -.-" Managed to do a bit of shopping and sightseeing although it was a really short trip.. One more week in KK then I will be going back to Perth to complete the rest of my physio study & hopefully PCR exams is not too difficult.. Have to start preparing for it~ Am so lazy to study T.T


Dad's Savannah penthouse is really nice. Here are some pictures...

And I like jiejie's garden very very much ~

Also I just found out from my mom that my cousin has given birth to baby girl~ Congratulations!!~~!
And its my host mom's birthday today~ ゆうゆママ、お誕生日おめでとう ございます~ I better call her right now~

I must enjoy the rest of my break....

No comments: