.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

3 more weeks

It has been 5 days since the last exam paper. Haven't done much. Couldn't enjoy the break at all till I can go home. Had about 18 hours sleep on the first day. Been watching a lot Japanese & Taiwanese dramas, eating & hanging out with friends. And sleeping again most of the time, probably an average of 13-14 hours a day. Happy to catch up on my beauty sleep after 2 weeks of torture ^^

I got a bit stressed today so started doing some Cardio revision. Not very productive though. I need to however get myself prepared for my placement which starts next week. So I was just asking Sachi how to get to the hospital on Monday by bus or train. And realized I've never really used the public transport much since I came to Perth for 4 years. Probably once or twice when I went to the Royal Show last year & the year before with cousins of course. So Cyril offered to take me to the train station tomorrow & he will basically teach me how to get there. HaHa. Since we have to meet Yoko in Northbridge for lunch tomorrow. We will just take the train, instead of driving there. Lucky to have Cyril here (he's now making supper for me again) Hehehe.

It was a bit sad to see the former PM, John Howard giving his final speech on the stage, as I've become familiar with his face on TV since I came to Australia. So today Australia has a new prime minister, Kevin Rudd. I don't know anything about politics but I know he can speak fluent Mandarin. Impressive.

I guess I have to wake up early from Monday for the next 3 weeks, living the early bird concept. I will definitely need to work really hard to find my feet & hopefully everything is going to be OK ^^ & I can thoroughly enjoy my holiday afterwards.

No comments: